I am now a proud ambassador for Nic Harry cycling socks!
A little bit about Nic Harry socks:
What makes us different?
- Our socks are made from incredibly soft and luxurious bamboo fibres.
- We work closely with our factory to produce the most comfortable socks that you could possibly put on your feet.
- We don’t make anything that we won’t wear.
- We are focused on incredible style and amazing quality.
- We create our accessories by hand wherever possible. Quality takes time to produce.
- We dress from the ground up.
Why bamboo fibre is good for you:
Nic Harry has selected bamboo as our flag ship fibre. That may seem like an interesting choice but once you understand the value of bamboo fibre you’ll want to slip your feet into a pair of our daringly bold bamboo socks right away.
Here are a few reasons why bamboo makes an incredible sock:
- Bamboo is ridiculously soft to the touch. Much softer than the cotton you’re probably used to. It wears more like a combination of silk and cashmere. You’ll never wear anything as soft as our bamboo socks on your feet.
- It is an incredibly absorbent fibre due to the micro-gaps in the bamboo fabric. We’ve been told by the pros that bamboo has a moisture absorbency twice that of cotton.
- One of our favourite quirks of bamboo is its natural anti-bacterial properties. This is due to an antimicrobial bio-agent called “bamboo kun” which is found naturally in the fibre. Basically – bamboo socks help your feet smell much better. Your partner will thank us!
- Finally, from a design perspective, bamboo retains colour extremely well. This means more vibrant sock designs to rock around your ankles.
Trust us, once you wear bamboo socks, you’ll forget that anything else ever made you happy. There’s no going back.
Take a look at the full range of socks here – www.nicharry.com/nicsocks/